It's a new year

Can you believe it? Me either.
I was going to spend the day making birthday cards, as it's my birthday, for OWH. Well the boyfriend came home last night, a week early. He works away from home a month at a time....so my plans changed and I didn't have as  much crafting time as I planned. But I did manage to color quite a few images and get two cards done. The images are from CDAC where I entered them in their challenges.  Both images I had a ton of fun playing with. Hope you enjoy them also.
Gary was from Boni, here.  And my friends from here. Or just go check out the current challenges at CDAC and pick up the images there.
Gary the giver

Happy Crafting,
Shirley G
my friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Two new challenges