Rodeo Randy

I have had so much fun today with this guy, I had to make two cards of him. The first one, eh, wasn't too thrill with the layout. So, I'm only going to show you the second one. One of the cards I will be sending to my brother, who lives in TX. He used to be a cowboy, not a rodeo cowboy, but a real life cowboy!  Ahhh how I glamorized his life as a cowboy...then he told me about getting up in the wee hours to muck the horse stalls and going to bed late after mucking them again. Okay, so not so glamorous, I guess! 
The images (Rodeo Randy, the sentiment, and the barbed wire) are all from BDD. She has some AWEsome images. Please visit her store, you're sure to find, oh about a million images you want. :) Thanks Boni.
Randy is colored with my Primsacolor markers, Zig markers and one Copic (his hat). I tried to make his shirt plaid...not so much. Sponged on some yellow around his upper body for the sun and brown chalk on outside of whole image.  Don't you just love the saying? I have to keep repeating it in a southern, hick tange....Thanks again Boni! LOL
I'll be entering this in OWH#10 for Holiday Challenges and in the current  Dudetime challenge.

Rodeo Randy
Happy Crafting,
Shirley G

Comments

  1. OMG Shirley, that is just too adorable!! I LOVE it!! And you're right, that sentiment is the greatest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It! Awesome image and loving the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on Rodeo Randy! Love the way you have arranged everything. Thanks for joining us for the Dude Time Doodles inspiration challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rodeo Randy looks awesome, real handsome dude. Thanks for playing along with Dude Time Doodles' inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley, this is fantastic! You've done a great job with Randy! I absolutely love the background paper! Thanks for joining Dude Time Doodles inspirational challenge!

    Cleota
    DT Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and good use of colour! Like Mr Rodeo too! Thanks for joining in with the Dude Time Doodles challeneg - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Rodeo Randy card! You did a fantastic job! Thanks for joining us at DTD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure made Randy look so good !! Love it !! Thanks for joining us over at Dude Time Doodles..........:))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving