Hi Everyone,
  Wow this is exciting for me. My first blog! Let me tell ya a little about me. I live with 4 felines (love them all) and my boyfriend (love him too). My three children are all grown up. ~sniff, sniff~
I'm obsessed with card making. I currently make cards for OWH and am donating to my local VA hospital. I sent out a box yesterday for OWH and am working on my VA cards. I had to stop those to get out my personal Halloween cards. That was fun, love to make "spooky" cards. But my ultimate goal is to sell, sell, sell, along with those charities. I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing on the selling. If you have tips, I want them and need them! Thanks in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Two new challenges