Hello again...

 Okay, well it's been a hot minute since I last posted. As in 5 years. What???? Wow, even I am stunned by that.

I'm gonna change up the blog a bit and not make it just about my cards, though they are still a big outlet for my crafting. But I'm going to add different things I'm doing or trying to do as it may be.  First I have to reacquaint myself how to blog! Pointers welcomed.

Recently I have been swapping in different FB groups, pocket letters, ATCs, dexcards, tags, etc. As you can see paper crafts. 

I'm now working at an Animal Hospital as a receptionist and let me just say one word "stressful". I do LOVE all the animals. It is so fun to see the variety that comes in and of course I love to cuddle the new puppies and kittens if I have time to. But it is a very very busy place...did I say very, let me say it again very Busy! It is a totally new thing for me and I find I know notta about vet medicine. I've been there 3 months now, so I got the basics down. But wow so much to learn about the ins and outs of vet medicine and what we do and can't do. I come home every day saying that's it, I'm finding another job. Then the next morning I'm back at it. I don't like change, I do like the animals and co-workers. So, for now, here I am.

Okay that updates you a bit. I was going to include a few cards I've made lately but I have to figure out how to get them off my phone and on to my laptop to share.

Have a wonderful life,

Shirley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Two new challenges