Blueberries

I joined a "blueberry" swap. I was supposed to make a tag, two ATCs or a dexcard. I choose a tag, but what image to use. I don't have any blueberry stamps....so my first attempt was the lady. I colored her in all blues with a few other colors for small parts. She doesn't scream blueberry, does she?  So I went on Pinterest and search blue berry images and found quite a few. The blueberry man was one that I tried to copy. I'm not an artist but he kinda looks like a blueberry man. Right? I'm still not satisfied so I found the cupcake (Tim Holtz image). I has a candle in the icing that I masked off using washi tape. I colored it all blue using some copics, sharpies and my white gel pen. I made the small blueberries using a circle stencil I have and free handed the details. I attached Blueberry man to the back of the cupcake tag, added ribbon and called it complete. I ended up sending her all of the attempts with a note on my thoughts. 

So what do you think about it?


 

















Thanks for stopping by,
Shirley G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Two new challenges