D2D dt call

Faith is looking for design team member(s). I love, love, love her images so I decided to apply. You can go here to see the details of what she is looking for in a design team member. I wish her luck in finding the perfect person/people to complete her team. I wish you luck if you go for it...but I want to be on her team! LOL
This is the image I choose, "Hoot" the owl. I paper pieced his wings and belly. I wanted it to have the "Americana" feel. Then I colored the background blue. But, wait a minute...Owls aren't out in daylight, so I had to find a way to tone down the blue. I think you'll see it turned out pretty good. I just went over the blue with my Prismacolor marker, Brick white.
I had some red gingham ribbon to add and a blue star. This card will be sent to OWH for our troops.
Happy Crafting
Shirley G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving