Cricut challenge

Okay, I know, enough already.... :) I promise this is my last post today. After all Idol is almost on!
I have had a Cricut for over a year now. But it seems to take on the backseat a lot now. I'm trying to incorporate it more in my cards. So I found this awesome blog, and a great challenge-use Trees!
Be kind...I need more practice! It is very hard for me to get the scale right!
I meant to use my cuttlebug and emboss the tree to give it some dimension but forgot! ha...next time I might remember! I had to put a kitty in as I'm a feline "sucker". Everything is from either My Community or Walk in My Garden cartridges, except the sky paper.
Happy Crafting,
Shirley G 

Comments

  1. Holy Cow, Shirley!! You have to be the busiest cardmaker I know :) LOL

    You have really broadened you skills. Your Cricut card is great and I forget to emboss my stuff ALL the time !!

    Hugs,
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really good for never making a card with the Cricut before. I tend to only use mine to put titles on my scrapbook pages. I never seem to think of it for cards. I'll check out that blog link and maybe use my Cricut for cards, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card turned out awesome! Love all your little details and I'm a sucker for cloud paper :) Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I forget about embossing all the time...usually remember about 15 minutes after I have glued something down really, really well! Your card is adorable without it so don't worry! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! I forgot to do embossing on a project I did just last nite! lol Tanya's right, your project is adorable without it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB.
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a fun card Shirley!
    I just popped in to thank you for your visit to my blog. Hope you visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card.
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card! I'm glad to see you found us and that you are using your Cricut again. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ~Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you did great! Make sure to join us every week!! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card!! I forget to emboss stuff all the time!! Cute kitty!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving