MelJen Challenge 43

Use a heart...I can do that. I'm done with Valentine, but a card can always use a heart. I choose two images of Melissa's to use on the card. Then picked the dp I wanted to use. Once I had the images colored using colors from the dp I realized it would be too much of a good thing. hmm, so I have another dp as the main background paper and then just a strip of the original dp running down the middle. It had to be a rather wide strip to show all the colors on it. Hope ya like it. No sentiment so the user (OWH) can use card as they please.

Happy Crafting,
Shirley G

Comments

  1. this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us in our challenge over at Meljens. Hope you will come and see the blog hop we have starting today ;) HUGS X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving