Poinsettia

Hi all,
 Look at this lovely freebie from D2D...thanks Faith. If you participate in their weekly challenge you too can have a weekly freebie of an awesome digital image. I look forward each week to see what our new image/challenge will be.
With the Poinsettia this week, I printed it twice and colored both. The bottom image I left on the card stock and gave it some cute corner punch, it was adhered by glue runner. The second image I had printed out I colored and then cut it out. I then added some glitter to jazz it up a bit. I adhered the second image with foam squares to "pop" it a bit. I added 3 clear rhinestones for a bit of bling. The designer paper is the Paper Studio (I believe). The lace ribbon is Offray Ribbons.

Thanks all,
Happy Crafting
Shirley G
shirlsfree@yahoo.com
Creative Designs by the Girls (Face book)

Comments

  1. How pretty - love the shimmer! Love to see how each person uses the image~!Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Nice bling and lace. I especially like all the glitter on the D2D image. It really dresses it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving