Get creative with Ribbon

That is the midweek throwdown on OWH. I've had this ribbon for a long time but couldn't figure out how to use it on a card. It's kinda stiff, so not bows can be easily made. Sorry, I really don't know who I got the kitty image from. She is very cute, though. If you know please let me know so I can give credit. I got it when I first started getting freebies and wasn't savvy enough to put them in folders label w/owners names. Sorry, again. All papers are plain card stock I got from Hobby Lobby, more than likely The Paper Studio. I added just one little bling!

Happy Crafting,
Shirley G
shirlsfree@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/Creative Designs by the Girls

Comments

  1. Awww, I love your kittie! Kind of reminds me of one of mine :) Thanks for playing in our ribbon challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, Your card is just adorable! And I can certainly understand why you would hold on to the ribbon - it is beautiful, but you certainly did put it to good use. Great use of the image too. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, I love the kitty image. And you did a wonderful job of coloring. A great card :)
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving