OWH Challenge 2 of holiday vacation

click picture to enlarge


This is a challenge to use up all those winter paper/images you might have laying around. Well my card is a winter image, not so much paper. I love this snowman and want to keep the card for myself. I think I will have to make a card front only to post on my board above my desk.  :)  The image is from Beccy, here. I can NOT get enough of her images. :) Thanks Beccy!  I went with tans/turquoise and browns for this card. See what ya think.

Happy Crafting,
Shirley G

Comments

  1. Shirley, you are very talented. I LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks so much Ann. I love this craft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley,
    You won at OWH Stars & Stamps for the Midweek Throwdown challenge! I need your e mail address so I can put you in contact with Boni to receive your gift certificate. Please contact me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks, Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving