OWH, #6 Boys, day two

YAY We get to do another boy's card for OWH if we want. I did want! I like the image Eric Dull shared with us, so I used it for my second boy's card for this challenge. It was fun to color and I hope I did it justice by how I placed it on my card front. The young boy and his best bud sure do look like they are having fun. Ahhh the youthful days! Remember when? I kinda do! hee hee.   Well, it is colored using mostly Prismacolor markers, with a few Copics and Zigs thrown in for good measure. I took the "tin cans" as head lights, so there is a tiny bling on the card. Sorry boys! I colored the dogs collar tag with my silver paint marker, then added Glossy accents to that & both glasses. Not too much else going on with they card. Hope y'all like it.
Have fun y'all
Happy Crafting,
Shirley G

Comments

  1. Shirley I wanted to let you know that the link from OWH doesn't work. I changed the https to http: and got it to work. Nice card! What did you use for the clouds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Sharon, I guess my typing fingers got happy and added the 's'
    The sky is a d/p.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving