Moving

I am in the process of moving my craft room from a tiny back bedroom . That room faces the NW, windows on both sides, 3 doors and a closet. Oh and there is the utility closet also. So you can imagine hardly any wall space. Since sit just me and Lucy, the cat, I have no problem with my craft room moving to the front/living room . I don't have many visitors so that won't be an issue either. Recently I was blessed with a wonderful gift of a lot of stamps, inks, and paper. I'll be posting more paper crafts but may not be able to tell who the company is for some projects . So I'm off here and back to the moving. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter 🐇 if you celebrate. Shirley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Two new challenges