New begginings

WOW it has been a long time since I blogged.  So this is all about new/different beginnings.
I now live in "the Valley" AK. I've been a AK resident for four years and love/hate it. I love the summers, even tried my hand at gardening last year. My zucchini and cucumbers did awesome. My tomatoes not so much!  This year I will be gardening in the ground as opposed to container gardening I did last year.
I have added to my family by two. Two fur babies..Prissy, a 7 year old rescue cat. She's a lover and likes nothing better than sleeping in my lap. She can not stand it when I am speaking on my phone via the speaker or watching You tube videos on my iPad.  And then just this week I added a husky, Bridgette. She is 4 years old and was given to me by a co-worker. She is such a good girl and wants to play so much with Prissy (or does she want to eat her???). Prissy is having none of that and hisses if Bridgette even looks at her. I hope someday she will at the very least learn to tolerate our new girl.
So a household of all girls!  Update, sadly Prissy is no longer with us.
I still make cards but on a smaller scale. I have a new computer and am figuring out how to upload photos. I'll get there!

Hugs
Shirley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Two new challenges