Feline Creative




Hello everyone,
Did you survive the Halloween kiddies?  I would guess we had around 130 trick or treaters.  My daughter and son n law put on a baby, but creepy, mask when they answered the door!  We carved a pumpkin (yeah that night...time just slipped away) and my daughter made pumpkin seeds and a pumpkin cheesecake! All was delicious!  She's a great cook/baker!
 Today as I'm going through my blog following list I see Karen's new Post for her 2013 calendar she is making. I have to say, I'm bookmarking post so I can refer to them when I attempt this. Karen is such a crafty inspirational figure in my followings. I just can't wait to see what she comes up with next!!!
So scrolling down her blog I come across this Post. Karen is always so generous with her give away's.  Good luck to everyone...but I hope I win! :)  Thanks Karen for the inspiration and the chance for some blog candy.

I suggest y'all go check out Karen's blog and all her wonderful talents.
I'm working on my Christmas cards and hope to have a few to post today.  My daughter is wanting me to make her cards this year (75) so I'd better get going on that!  In exchange she is going to make me a toasty warm hat for my Arctic winter!
Happy Crafting,
Shirley G

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Two new challenges