Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cards for Emily

Dustin Pike has another awesome digital set you can get by make and mailing a card for a sick little girl, Emily. Please go to Dustin's blog to find out how you can participate and cheer up a wonderful little girl!
  Below are a few different shots of the card I made for Emily. I sure hope she likes it and maybe it will give her something to smile about. :)


Many thanks to Dustin for the awesome digital images and for inspiring me to do something "worthy" with my cards.
Shirley G

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute easel card. Thanks for joining us this week at "Pike's Playground" and sending a card to Emily.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Shirley!!! I have missed you and your wonderful cards!! This one is awesome! Love the colors and flowers are the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.