A Tisket, A Tasket

Have you gotten your image from Hambo for this weeks challenge? Did you play last week? If not you can buy this weeks image from the Hambo store and play to get your free image next week. This week it is a cute basket just plum full of hearts. A nice sentiment is included with the image. The requirements...use both image and sentiment, add some lace and flowers.
Here is my card;

For the lace I used a paper doily that I distressed with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink. I also used this on all the dp and card stock papers used. My flower is one from my stash I bought at Hobby Lobby. Oops, can you see the drip on the top heart. I forgot I had added more glossy accent. Oh well, it'll look great after it dries. Some hearts have the glossy accent, some stickles.

Happy Crafting,
Shirley G

Comments

  1. Shirley, this is so pretty! I love your doily and the colors you chose! Thanks for playing with us this week! Hope to see you next week again! I always enjoy your creations~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty! I love that doily and the beautiful flower! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Hambo Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, I love your card, especially the tiny heart on the photo corner, the beautiful flower that looks so real, your colors and distressing...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Shirley! I always love purple and green together. Thanks for being a part of our Hoedown each week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving