Hambo Lion, take 2

Lesson for me...read the fine print twice, maybe three times. I didn't see that I was supposed to use strips and the sentiment as is for this Hambo challenge...oops. I'm lucky that I was made aware of my boo boo so I had time to correct it and resubmit for the next challenge image. Thanks! So luckily I like the image so much that I had already colored several of them. I just popped this on the correct background and viola! Not my best card, but I'm distracted today, thinking and worrying over my Dad.
Happy Crafting,
Shirley G

Comments

  1. soooo pretty Shirley, love the papers... funny..Thanks for playing in the Hoedown again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute Shirley! In one respect, it's a shame you had to make two cards, but then again, now you have ANOTHER card to send to someone! LOL Thanks so much for joining the Hoedown once again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable paper! I just love it! Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown! Sending hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving