Friday, March 4, 2011

Hambo Lion, take 2

Lesson for me...read the fine print twice, maybe three times. I didn't see that I was supposed to use strips and the sentiment as is for this Hambo challenge...oops. I'm lucky that I was made aware of my boo boo so I had time to correct it and resubmit for the next challenge image. Thanks! So luckily I like the image so much that I had already colored several of them. I just popped this on the correct background and viola! Not my best card, but I'm distracted today, thinking and worrying over my Dad.
Happy Crafting,
Shirley G

4 comments:

  1. soooo pretty Shirley, love the papers... funny..Thanks for playing in the Hoedown again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leopard paper goes great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute Shirley! In one respect, it's a shame you had to make two cards, but then again, now you have ANOTHER card to send to someone! LOL Thanks so much for joining the Hoedown once again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable paper! I just love it! Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown! Sending hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.