D2D weekly challenge

Oh boy do we have a cute image this week to create with at D2D. If you normally don't participate in their weekly challenge you can go buy this image, submit it in their challenge and be qualified to get a free image for next weeks challenge. I highly recommend that you do this, as all Faiths images are too darn cute to not want!
Here is what I came up with for the challenge

I added a couple more ladybugs in the jar, colored with my Bics and Primascolor markers. I cut out a piece of vellum the size of the jar and added it over the image. I'm hoping it gives it a "real" jar affect. I added a gingham bow and a ladybug button.
The sentiments that came with the image were for "get well" but I think of this a summer fun!
Enjoy.



Happy Crafting,
Shirley G

Comments

  1. Love the paper and ribbon you used! Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving