Hambo Eye monster challenge and others





WOW it has been a few days since I posted anything. So unlike me! But the "man" has been home for two weeks, so my crafting time has been cut....drastically! :(
I have a few challenges to list here in this post, so bare with me if it gets to be a long one.
First up, HamboHoedown2; I'm sure you have seen this little monster on a few cards, here is my version. I will be entering him in the OWH midweek challenge from last week! Yikes, I am behind!


Another challenge is this weeks OWH sketch #56 challenge, YAY, I'm more on time with this one. I used an image I got from CDAC for their embellishment challenge.
 Happy Crafting,
Shirley G

Comments

  1. I LOVE that the google eyes are different sizes, which is even MORE monster-like! Great job with the Hoedown challenge. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Shirley! You used googlie eyes!! I was hoping somebody would. I also love the little diamond gem heart! Great job. Happy Valentine's Day & see you at OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin it! Too cute...I am so glad you decided to play along with the Hambo Hoedown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Shirley! I love the bling on your sketch card. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Enjoy "the man" while he's home ;) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love the funny image and the colors... TFP;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving