January 3rd

It's the first Monday of the year. What did you do today?
I made 4 cards so far. I ran out of adhesive so I had to make a trip to Hobby Lobby, only craft store in town. I promised myself, adhesive only....RIGHT! I did pretty good considering where I was at. Two packages of adhesive, 3 single sheets of cardstock, some Christmas ribbon and stickers at 80% off and the H/L scrapbooking magazine.  Not bad, actually very good. NOW had the boyfriend not been home, I'm sure I would have come home with much more. I really shouldn't be allowed to go in that store alone.  Oh, I forgot I got a Paper Creaser also.
So I'll share my cards I made today, all images came from CDAC. The have new challenges and free images every two weeks. If you miss the challenge/image you can always visit each individual store and pick up the image there.




 

Okay, well I don't like the lay out of this post, but it has taken me
three tries to just get these photos added. SO I'm leaving it as is.

Happy Crafting,
Shirley g


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Two new challenges