One of those days

Ever have one of those days where you just want to crawl back in bed and pull the covers up? Well, I'm there. I have a cat in a tree, she's been up there for 14 hours (at posting time). I have tried to entice her to come down, gotten lots of advice from various family members, and called & fretted over her for hours. She's my baby, so I'm upset about it. She is never outside all night! I tossed and turned and checked on her during the night.  I have an extended ladder up on the tree, but the tree is on a slight hill so I can't find the right area that I feel is safe to climb up to her. So now everything I touch seems worse or harder than it should! UGH

Gonna take a hot bath, then make a card or two and try to chill out! LOL Easier said than done for me. Maybe I shouldn't make a card...this post has taken me too long to type it out, due to various errors! ha ha

Comments

  1. Finally she got down from the tree. I had help with one of her feline brothers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww poor kitty! But at least she's down - I had a cat who did that once, and everything we did to get her down only made her climb higher. (It was a 100 ft pine!!) Eventually she came down and ran away, we kept hoping she'd return. I am SO glad yours is okay and restored to her rightful place inside!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you to all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

2 challenges today

Valentine's Card, OWH Bloghop-November 2010

Moving